Together with the parents, we ensure a good preparation for primary school. We are therefore always actively looking for ways to involve parents in their toddler’s group.
We would like to see parents play a while with their child during the drop-off and pick-up. Our pedagogical staff also give tips about playing and parenting. In this way we can together stimulate the child to further develop his/her talents.
At some of our locations, the Centrum voor Jeugd en Gezin (Youth and Family Center) holds parenting consultations at the group. We strive to offer this to more and more groups. And of course we also organize occasional trips with the parents.
The importance of collaborating with parents:
At SPL we think it is very important to work together with parents. We are open to the ideas and vision of parents so that together we can ensure that children visit the playgroup in a pleasant, safe and challenging way. Good cooperation with parents directly benefits the children.
Oudercommissie (Parents’ committee)
We have a parents’ committee to offer parents the opportunity to contribute ideas about various topics. We currently have a central parents’ committee to which parents from various playgroups are affiliated. We hope for more registrations in the future, so that we can set up parent committees per district.
The parents’ committee meets at least twice a year and can issue solicited and unsolicited advice on certain subjects.
- View the report of the SPL parents’ committee of September 20, 2022 (pdf, Dutch)
- View the report of the SPL parents’ committee of April, 13, 2022 (pdf, Dutch)
- View the report of the SPL parents’ committee of January 19, 2022 (pdf, Dutch)
- View the report of the SPL parent committee of January 27, 2021 (pdf, Dutch)
- View the report of the SPL parents’ committee of September 29, 2020 (pdf, Dutch)
- View the report of the SPL parents’ committee of 9 July 2020 (pdf, Dutch)
- View the proposal rates for 2021 SJWB parents’ committee (pdf, Dutch)
- View the minutes meeting SJWB parent committee October 29, 2020 (pdf, Dutch)
Advisory law on various subjects:
Parents in the parents’ committee think about, among other things:
- the interpretation of responsible childcare and the pedagogical policy;
- the number of pedagogical staff in relation to the number of children per age category;
- the group size, the daily rhythm and the recognizability of spaces and people, the training requirements that pedagogical employees meet and the burdening of pedagogical employees in training and trainees with the care, education and contribution to the development of children;
- the deployment of pedagogical policy staff and the training requirements that pedagogical policy staff meet;
- food policy;
- the general policy in the field of education, safety or health;
- the opening hours;
- the policy regarding the provision of pre-school education;
- the complaints procedure;
- the price of childcare.
Register parent committee:
Would you like more information about the parents’ committee or would you like to register?
This can be done by phone at: 06-22356326 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also register via the pedagogical employees at the group or via the form below.
Registration or information parent committee