Are you entitled to childcare allowance?
Then calculate your net contribution with our CALCULATION TOOL (Dutch) .
No childcare allowance?
Then the municipality pays a large part for you. See what you pay in the pdf’s below.
What is childcare allowance?
The playgroup falls under the Wet Kinderopvang (Childcare Act). If you meet the conditions, you are entitled to Childcare Allowance, a contribution towards the costs. The most important conditions are that you:
- are married or cohabiting and you both work at least 5 hours a week, independently or in employment.
- or that you are a single parent and work at least 5 hours a week, independently or in employment.
Pay attention! Does your child go to playgroup? In the hour calculation for the childcare allowance, use 40 weeks .
When is a subsidy from the municipality applicable?
If you are not entitled to Childcare Allowance, the municipality will pay for a place in a playgroup by means of a subsidy. The only exception to this is the Gouden Poort playgroup in Leiden.
The rates of the different types of playgroup work and out-of-school care that SPL offers.
- Rates playgroups Leiden SPL 2022 for a part of the day of 4 hours (Dutch)
- Rates playgroups Leiden SPL 2022 for a part of the day of 3.25 hours (Dutch)
- Rates playgroups Noordwijk (4 hours) SJWB 2022 (Dutch)
- Rates Out-of-school care Noordwijk SJWB 2022 (Dutch)