We always do our utmost to open BSOs during strike days. However, this is not standard.
Therefore, always assume that strike days arenottaken care of. We will always let you know as soon as possible when the out-of-school care facility opens extra.
We plan our study days on Wednesday afternoon. As a result, it only affects the opening of BSOs.
SPL / SJWB close out-of-school care no more than once a year for a study day for pedagogical employees. We will let you know at least three months in advance.
Yes, the out-of-school care facility is open all day on most study days of the affiliated school. Your contract includes two study days per school year.
We are closed on officially recognized holidays. On all other days, the locations open with a minimum of four children present on one day.
Your child will of course be given the fastest turn at a location where there is currently no waiting list. Our customer service representative can tell you which locations these are. Contact us by phone 088 3043043 or mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Did you choose one location that does have a waiting list (because it is closest to you, for example), then it is difficult for us to estimate when your child will be next. Waiting lists vary in length, depending on the location, the age of your child, the age of the other children in the group and on the waiting list, and the days of your preference.
And our priority rules also affect the waiting lists at our locations:
- Socio-Medical Indication: children whose development is threatened are placed at the top of the waiting list.
- Change of days, group or location, or extension of the place: if parents of already placed children, for whatever reason, would like to exchange a day, group or location, or extend the place with an extra day, they will receive priority on new customers / children.
- Second children or subsequent children: if the parents of an already placed child have a second child (or more), we will give this child / these children priority, provided the first child is still in the playgroup.
- Children participating in JES Rijnland programs.
- Completely new placement: if there are no priority children on the waiting list, children from the regular waiting list will be placed. The desired start date and registration date then determine the order on that waiting list.
Due to all these factors, it is difficult for us to give an indication of your waiting time.
You can register your child from birth without obligation through our website. This registration does not oblige you to anything. Your child will be put on the waiting list at the location (s) and half-days of your choice at the age of 1 (registration date).
If your preference for location (s) and / or day parts change, you can log in with the password obtained when registering via the parent login on our website and adjust this.
Is your question not listed? Then call: 088 3043043.