We adhere to the general hygiene regulations of the RIVM and we also ask that from the (guest) parents.
- Adult keep 1.5 meters away
- Wash hands in accordance with the guidelines, frequently and with soap and water for at least 20 sec.
- Use of tissue paper
- Don’t shake hands
- Coughing / sneezing in the elbow
- Don’t touch the face
- Of course there is plenty of soap and paper towels are provided.
- Materials that staff and children use and the areas that are often touched are cleaned extra often.