It is difficult for us to say how long you and your child have to wait for a place. This depends on the location, the age of your child, the age of the other children on the group and on the waiting list, the days of your preference and our priority rules.
Our priority rules are:
- Socio-Medical Indication: children whose development is threatened are placed at the top of the waiting list.
- Change of days, group or location, or extension of the place: if parents of already placed children, for whatever reason, would like to exchange a day, group or location, or extend the place with an extra day, they will receive priority on new customers / children.
- Second children or subsequent children: if the parents of an already placed child have a second child (or more), we will give this child / these children priority.
- Children participating in JES Rijnland programs.
- Completely new placement: if there are no priority children on the waiting list, children from the regular waiting list will be placed. The desired start date and registration date then determine the order on that waiting list.
Due to all these factors, it is difficult for us to give an indication of your waiting time.