Your child will of course be given the fastest turn at a location where there is currently no waiting list. Our customer service representative can tell you which locations these are. Contact us by phone 088 3043043 or mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Did you choose one location that does have a waiting list (because it is closest to you, for example), then it is difficult for us to estimate when your child will be next. Waiting lists vary in length, depending on the location, the age of your child, the age of the other children in the group and on the waiting list, and the days of your preference.
And our priority rules also affect the waiting lists at our locations:
- Socio-Medical Indication: children whose development is threatened are placed at the top of the waiting list.
- Change of days, group or location, or extension of the place: if parents of already placed children, for whatever reason, would like to exchange a day, group or location, or extend the place with an extra day, they will receive priority on new customers / children.
- Second children or subsequent children: if the parents of an already placed child have a second child (or more), we will give this child / these children priority, provided the first child is still in the playgroup.
- Children participating in JES Rijnland programs.
- Completely new placement: if there are no priority children on the waiting list, children from the regular waiting list will be placed. The desired start date and registration date then determine the order on that waiting list.
Due to all these factors, it is difficult for us to give an indication of your waiting time.