Our playgroups and BSOs (out-of-school care) are open.
On this page you will find all relevant information and links about shelter in corona time. This page is constantly updated with new developments, so keep an eye on the page.
For the health of our employees, parents and children, we strictly adhere to the guidelines of the RIVM and our hygiene protocol.
You can easily check whether your child can come to one of our childcare locations in the event of a cold or other corona-related symptoms in the decision tree of the interest organization for parents BOINK.
View the decision tree 0 years to group 8 about staying at home or going to the childcare/school of BOINK and AJN (Jeugdartsen Nederland (Pediatricians in the Netherlands)) .
BOINK collects the latest news for you: Read the latest news items and questions and answers about the coronavirus in childcare here.
Here we briefly mention the practical rules with regard to contact moments between the childcare location and parents :
- Always keep 1.5 meters between adults
- Bring and pick up your child preferably accompanied by 1 adult.
- Unfortunately, parents are not allowed to enter the group to bring and pick up the child.
- Information about your child is preferably exchanged digitally or by telephone.
- Development conversations and intake conversations between parents and pedagogical employees can take place at the location, taking into account a distance of 1.5 meters.
- New parents can make an appointment to view the location.
If you have not been able to find the answer to your question, you can of course also contact our customer service on telephone number 088-3043043, or by email: email@example.com .
Is your question not listed? Then call: 088 3043043.